Our Reputation Stands Tall
Established in 1937 as a consumer products company, Portland, Oregon-based Scientific Research Company retooled to become a metal fabricator during WWII, supporting the American war effort and the world at large. We may not have known it at the time, but these actions paved the way as SRC evolved into a nationally recognized precision fabrication contract manufacturer. We are proud of our heritage, as well as our reputation for producing high-quality, cost-effective products. We look forward to serving you.
SRC makes it easy to do business. Our reputation for producing high-quality, cost-effective parts is exceeded by no one. We are also pleased to offer:
- –Same day competitive quotes
- -Single point of contact for all of your SRC business dealings
- -Quick response time for all support needs.
- -Local delivery in the greater Portland, Oregon and Vancouver, Washington areas.
At SRC, we believe quality is customer-defined and customer-driven. We are proud of our track record based on consistently delivering products of the highest quality, cost-effectively, on-time.
Because of our unique blend of talented, skilled, people, and leading-edge equipment, quality is never a concern for a fabrication project fulfilled by our team.
SRC is a long-standing, expert-level, full-service precision metal fabrication contract manufacturer. We have over 25 years experience producing fabricated mild steel, stainless steel, and aluminum products. We are also pleased to offer:
- – Same-day competitive quotes
- – TekSoft CAD/CAM for CNC manufacturing; SigmaNest CAD/Nesting for laser cutting.
- – Product design and prototype support.
- – Complete finishing services, including powder coating, plating, heat treating, and silk screening.
- – Local delivery in the greater Portland, Oregon and Vancouver, Washington areas.
Established in 1937, retooled and always progressive, SRC has grown and diversified over time to serve customers in many industries. After 75 years, we are proud of our reputation as a highly respected metal fabricator throughout the nation, and of our contributions as a thriving member of the Portland, Oregon business community.